CC Ecosse - Perth this Sat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleekitcollie

Finished work sharp feeling ok so going to mAke the run . Hope I don't slow u guys up . Passing Kelty now see u soon

sleekitcollie

hey so glad i made it to this ride , really enjoyed it , stunning roads , perthshire really is a hidden gem ,
thanks for good companay as well , sorry never lasted very long at the front but the nightshift legs kicked in a bit when we left the pub ( the closed one ) , superb run past the private school to the t junction ( just 1 of my many highlighs )
thanks guys hope to catch up with another run soon

OP
OP
S

Seamab

sleekitcollie said:
hey so glad i made it to this ride , really enjoyed it , stunning roads , perthshire really is a hidden gem ,
thanks for good companay as well , sorry never lasted very long at the front but the nightshift legs kicked in a bit when we left the pub ( the closed one ) , superb run past the private school to the t junction ( just 1 of my many highlighs )
thanks guys hope to catch up with another run soon

Glad you enjoyed the Little Glenshee run. It was one of those runs that make you realise why you cycle - just fab! Thanks to you and Scoosh for the company.
You were certainly sprightly having just come off a nightshift. Thanks to Scoosh's etrex machine (no longer an expensive paperweight) we never missed a turn. Not like a CC ride at all:smile:

Top Bottom