Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse Xmas Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Almost as much as 6 PINTS !!! :biggrin:

EXACTLY!!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Right guys, what are we doing? I need to answer by tomorrow 12 o'clock, got offered a shift, don't want to refuse if then the lunch does not go ahead.
If everybody has difficulties, do you want to postpone it to a New Year's lunch/dinner? I got 3 weeks off from the 31st December :biggrin:

flyingfifi

Über Member
Right guys, what are we doing? I need to answer by tomorrow 12 o'clock, got offered a shift, don't want to refuse if then the lunch does not go ahead.
If everybody has difficulties, do you want to postpone it to a New Year's lunch/dinner? I got 3 weeks off from the 31st December :biggrin:
am ok with that:girldance:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Post New Year might be better for those needing to travel over the FRB ... :smile:
I can do either. Maybe the New Year version could be more of a 'What CC Ecosse is going to do in 2016' gathering - with easier booking and less damage to certain livers (no names ....@[name of your choice]) :whistle:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
If most are ok with the Kilted Kangaroo I could give them a phone, for me it needs to be an 'early' lunch then leave around 3.30 :okay:

@Fubar I'll be taking my car so you could always come with me?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Col5632 this is all a wee bit uncertain for me, I need to confirm my shift now.
You haven't even booked yet, for the last Saturday before Christmas, the busiest weekend of the year for catering!
I will take the shift at work, maybe get to see you all in the New Year, as I said, got 3 weeks off from the 31st December, weekends included :hello:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
@Col5632 this is all a wee bit uncertain for me, I need to confirm my shift now.
You haven't even booked yet, for the last Saturday before Christmas, the busiest weekend of the year for catering!
I will take the shift at work, maybe get to see you all in the New Year, as I said, got 3 weeks off from the 31st December, weekends included :hello:

Sorry @Pat "5mph" :cry:

Maybe we can organise another one for the new year, wedding is beginning to take over my life :laugh:

Top Bottom