Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians CC Ecosse Xmas Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I need to know if everybody who showed an interest in the meal is still able to come along?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I am free, though have yet to start my chrimbo shopping; and as it looks like the numbers are dropping by the day a new year meet up / ride / RV might be a better idea now?
Well, I'm way ahead of @Harry_Palmer79 - I've got 2 things bought* already ! :hyper:

With the way the weather/FRB/shopping/general apathy - a New Year Do might be easier for more people but we could do both ! 'CC Ecosse Select/Those-Who-Can' on Saturday and 'Everyone-Please-Come' in the New Year ...
@Col5632 - are you available any time in January ?

We could, of course, help out our Harry by taking him round the shops and telling him what to get. 30 mins tops ... :whistle:

*for people other than myself, even !

Fubar

Guru
Thanks for the offer of a lift @Col5632 but I think I'll give it a miss - too much to do before Crimbo and I haven't even been on a bike for at least 4 weeks! Hoping to complete the 100k challenge at some point this weekend. A catch up in January sounds good though.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Thanks for the offer of a lift @Col5632 but I think I'll give it a miss - too much to do before Crimbo and I haven't even been on a bike for at least 4 weeks! Hoping to complete the 100k challenge at some point this weekend. A catch up in January sounds good though.

What day were you planning on doing the 100k? ;)

Fubar

Guru
If you fancy some really slow company I could give the 100k a bash too :hello:

I can guarantee you'll be faster than me! Not sure of a route yet, thinking of heading East as the roads towards Kincardine will be busier than usual no doubt. I'll text you.

Top Bottom