CC'ers are a top bunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Just a quick post to say that you're all great!

Have frequented other forums and it's just not as friendly as CC is.

Top advice and interesting debate as well as some real characters on here (good and bad!!).

I started off asking some pretty stupid questions and sometimes still do but people usually are patient and helpful. So thanks for being a great forum! Unfortunately some other forums just aren't as helpful and can be very rude, cliquey, macho and lewd.:thumbsup:

Though some of the cafe posts have made me laugh for those reasons.:ohmy::laugh:

Thanks Shaun for keeping this baby going!

ttcycle said:
Just a quick post to say that you're all great!

Have frequented other forums and it's just not as friendly as CC is.

Top advice and interesting debate as well as some real characters on here (good and bad!!).

I started off asking some pretty stupid questions and sometimes still do but people usually are patient and helpful. So thanks for being a great forum! Unfortunately some other forums just aren't as helpful and can be very rude, cliquey, macho and lewd.:ohmy:

Though some of the cafe posts have made me laugh for those reasons.:biggrin::laugh:

Thanks Shaun for keeping this baby going!

What a breath of fresh air we must all be...:thumbsup: :biggrin::biggrin:

But you're right. They are pretty great people, mostly.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
ttcycle said:
can be very rude, cliquey, macho and lewd.:biggrin:

Though some of the cafe posts have made me laugh for those reasons.:biggrin::laugh:

oh BK - I think you know exactly...what I mean!! :thumbsup::laugh::ohmy:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I don't know about that rich p- not if those crisp packet photos are anything to go by in multiple cafe threads!!!:thumbsup:

It's funny how the smutty, lewd, cliquey and macho CC'ers are replying to this post;):ohmy:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
badkitty said:
Oh thanks Rich! Thanks for questioning my being macho. :biggrin:

I'll ignore the fact that you didn't bat an eyelid about me being "smutty, lewd", or "cliquey"....:thumbsup::evil::ohmy::biggrin::rofl::rofl:

They're compliments aren't they?:ohmy:

rich p said:
They're compliments aren't they?:biggrin:

As the founder of the smuttiest, lewdest clique on here..( which incidentally is open to anyone, so isn't really a clique at all....) which is Bad Girls On Bikes, I'll take it as a compliment.:biggrin:

Anyway - get you..."macho"...:thumbsup::ohmy:;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Rich P - he of the family sized crisp packet, if I remember correctly:thumbsup:

Kitty, I dont think your macho OR cliqey....just smutty and rude on occasion and those qualities are to be applauded:biggrin::tongue:;)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
LOL - keep the posts coming, absolutely hilarious!!

No trust me, CC'ers are a nice bunch compared to others- not rude in unfriendly terms - innuendo and the rest though is another matter!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Who???? US????

I can assure you I have no idea what you mean.

<<Pulls down crimplene A-line skirt primly over knees>>:thumbsup:

Top Bottom