Chris Froome Sports Life Story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
After posting my question the penny dropped about this thread being started by Sir Walter Scott's unpleasant character who I have on ignore. I unignored him to see the time of the broadcast. I was intending to leave him in view but a fews mins later I happened across the thread about the Yorkshire World Champs. That was enough to prompt me to put him back on ignore. Oh what a tangled web.
You must be of a particularly sensitive and thin-skinned nature. That should not be construed as a criticism necessarily;)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Actually he must be pretending to have you on ignore, otherwise he wouldn't have seen the thread.

I could be wrong but I never see threads started by the tossers I have on ignore, so it's a good job you send me Rich's contributions by pm.
I only ever put one person on ignore, now I like to read what the "tossers" are posting, good for a laugh sometimes.

Why would I pretend to have him on ignore ?

And yes you can see threads started by those you are ignoring, which is why I'm able to read this free of any Marmion content.

thom

____
Hypothetically speaking ... If I were to quote somebody who is being ignored, would the ignorers see the quote?

Tell you what, try this ...

Well? :whistle:
Flip sake, can nobody round here give a straight answer to a straight question?
When's the frigging program on?

Anyway, the documentary should be good, Ned Boulting is always amusing and Froomey's story is more interesting than most. I'm in the middle of his book The Climb, he's had a unorthodox journey.

Top Bottom