Christmas Spam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Every festive season is an excuse for companies to send you a new advert for their crap (which you didn't want in November. Or October. Or ... )
This is the most personal and insulting so far::

Christmas is just around the corner... 🎅🎅

So we have launched our own monthly instalment plan to make it easier for you to book a driving course this christmas,

View our prices here and see how much it could cost you a month! - Check Prices

Get £50 off any driving course using
Discount Code: 50XMAS

Regards,

National Intensive
www.nationalintensive.com
You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Having looked at them - and decided not to use them for my son's intensive driving course - I'm not surprised.

Try Bennett's instead :okay:

FrankCrank

Old layabout
1639566635788.png

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
One of the joys of never shopping on line for anything and no form filling online I get no spam at all!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Proper festive!

…and tastier than a Turkey.....

A few years back, a brewery, it might have been Titanic did a Stuffing and Cranberry beer, which is sort of what I was hoping for on this thread. :smile:

It tasted like raspberry flavoured custard cream biscuits, it was wonderful for a pint.

For some reason it was never repeated and I am totally sure that I did not dream it after a few pints of Kinver Full Centurion (10%) or Three Tuns XXXXXXX (roughly this number of Xs) which was also fun.

mistyoptic

Vintage
A few years back, a brewery, it might have been Titanic did a Stuffing and Cranberry beer, which is sort of what I was hoping for on this thread. :smile:

It tasted like raspberry flavoured custard cream biscuits, it was wonderful for a pint.

For some reason it was never repeated and I am totally sure that I did not dream it after a few pints of Kinver Full Centurion (10%) or Three Tuns XXXXXXX (roughly this number of Xs) which was also fun.
You'd probably like Brewdog's "Layer Cake" then

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I'm currently getting this from a software supplier of ours:

"The <redacted> 2021 Advent Calendar: Day 15"

Unfortunately, I can't unsubscribe as it's from the same place I hear about software upgrades and other *useful* information.

So every day I just delete the email.

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, and just be clear No, No,

Personal rant of the day Brewdog <expletive deleted><strong expletive deleted><very strong expletive deleted>

postman

Legendary Member
Just had a phone call from Ryan I kept calling him Brian he wants to open up a digital company,and is inviting me to work for him.I read about this scam,it's to do with money laundering I think,goodbye Brian sorry Ryan.

Top Bottom