Christmas "traditions"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andabby

Über Member
This santas been in my family for about 60 odd years, missus hates him, but he gets brought out every year.
I do like the xmas lion though

Attachments

• santa1.jpg
    santa1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 33

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We have a laminated bit of paper with some bits cut out that Thomas did at school when he was 4. Its a snowflake. It's the squarest snowflake I've ever seen, but we love it. It takes part in the glittering display every year.
He's 19 now.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We put Christmas baubles in a tree outside. It started years ago, when an old neighbour used to do it. As lots of school children pass they seem to like it. It doesn't photograph very well (I've tried over the years), so with the sky as a back ground here is a bit of the tree:
image.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
We have some lovely Christmas traditions.

We go to the cinema on Christmas Eve. Then do traditional putting out of snacks for Father Christmas and Rudolph.
Then we have a reading of the night before Christmas.
Christmas morning we go and pick Nan-Nan up and have Christmas Day dog walk, which involves Christmas hats, tinsel on dog collars and giving chocolates out to fellow dog walkers.
Then presents are opened, lunch is eaten. Traditional bickering etc for a while, then son goes off to his dads to start all over again! I go off and join OH and the in laws.

pplpilot

Guru
Shopping for a tree an hour before they shut, Mrs Pplpilot has a soft spot for the slightly out of shape/not so bushy ugly trees that no one else wanted, she actually feels sorry for them :crazy: with the added bonus we get them for next to nothing.

Sara_H

Guru
We have a laminated bit of paper with some bits cut out that Thomas did at school when he was 4. Its a snowflake. It's the squarest snowflake I've ever seen, but we love it. It takes part in the glittering display every year.
He's 19 now.
411E61CC-7CF0-408B-AEC5-A06FB00446A5_zpsvfnldr2f.jpg

My son made this angel for the tree six years ago. We also have lots of glitter encrusted mystery shapes adorning the tree.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
We used to have stuff the kids made when they were little. Then #1 son did his fashion degree and he and his sister stripped the house of their Xtmas ornamentation and burnt it all one NYE.

Top Bottom