Chunal and Cheshire bash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I was thinking of suggesting something similar. Not sure when I'll be free so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I thought - Mottram, Broadbottom, Charlesworth, Shiloh Lane to New Mills and then to Whaley and Long Hill to Buxton and then back via Long Hill again and then Buxworth/Chinley to Chunal. Nice n lumpy!

Where are you is Fossy thinking of heading?

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I was thinking of suggesting something similar. Not sure when I'll be free so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I thought - Mottram, Broadbottom, Charlesworth, Shiloh Lane to New Mills and then to Whaley and Long Hill to Buxton and then back via Long Hill again and then Buxworth/Chinley to Chunal. Nice n lumpy!

Where are you is Fossy thinking of heading?

That sounds cock on sunshine. I think.

potsy

Rambler
Room for a slow one? What would the distance be then? How lumpy is 'lumpy'?
rolleyes.gif

potsy

Rambler
I quite fancy this one Dan Bo as long as you all don't mind waiting at the top of the hills for me.
Would be an extra 25 miles for me to get there and home so should be OK,unless I car it to my sisters and cycle from there.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I quite fancy this one Dan Bo as long as you all don't mind waiting at the top of the hills for me.
Would be an extra 25 miles for me to get there and home so should be OK,unless I car it to my sisters and cycle from there.

It would be a pleasure to meet you Pottsy. so we can mither you into a track bash.

We'll be dropping you off into timperley way surely?

potsy

Rambler
It would be a pleasure to meet you Pottsy. so we can mither you into a track bash.

We'll be dropping you off into timperley way surely?

Any map/route I could look at,or is it a make up as we go along type ride?
Anywhere near Timperley/Wythenshawe/Baguley would be great,or I'll bring my Tom Tom for getting home
thumbsup.png

Better get back in training then,am already on winter hibernation mode and am getting heavier week by week.

Top Bottom