coastal women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
It's just that the blokes are huge. The women are tall but not huge. 8 foot tall is not uncommon for most blokes near the sea.

I love these unbelievable threads I start because some coastal denizens will be along in a minute to back me up.... or flying monkey or mjonesy with some university stats!!!

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Noodley said:
It's just that the blokes are huge. The women are tall but not huge. 8 foot tall is not uncommon for most blokes near the sea.
Now we're getting somewhere. Attrick Towers is within a spoke nipple's hurling distance of the Great North Sea, and I myself am nine feet two inches in my cycling shoes. Mrs A is of course only three feet and one inch.

Mind you, I spend much of my spare time gleaning guano from the gull-raddled beaches of the Humber estuary and have absorbed much nutrient and goodness from it.

snorri

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
Why is it that women who live around the coasts of britain are very short?
Over the years they have developed a body shape best suited for picking winkles and digging lugworm, the stooped look comes from generations of carrying on their backs creels of fish from boat to market.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Speicher said:
You do not need a theodolyte to count the number of feet someone has.

yes, like this:

Unknown_Short_and_Tall_Man.jpg

Noodley

Abitrary said:
I love these unbelievable threads I start because some coastal denizens will be along in a minute to back me up.... or flying monkey or mjonesy with some university stats!!!

I am a coastal type. I am enormous. Mrs Noodley hails from the far North coast (where Vikings sometimes came for a helping of fish and chips) and she is usually mistaken for an Amazonian Goddess....apart from she's a bit taller.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I am a coastal type. I am enormous. Mrs Noodley hails from the far North coast (where Vikings sometimes came for a helping of fish and chips) and she is usually mistaken for an Amazonian Goddess....apart from she's a bit taller.

scottish not included in all this. You lot where pillaged by the frigging massive eskimos.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
scottish not included in all this. You lot where pillaged by the frigging massive eskimos.

Oh right you were talking about the Englandshire coastal people. Yes, their women are all beard-wearing hump-backed pygmies - you are correct. And not just on the coast either....

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
Oh right you were talking about the Englandshire coastal people. Yes, their women are all beard-wearing hump-backed pygmies - you are correct. And not just on the coast either....

Noodley, a late night drunken scot is slagging off english women!!!!

Attack him!!!

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Noodley, a late night drunken scot is slagging off english women!!!!

Attack him!!!

I was just agreeing with you. ;)

You were the one who excluded majestic Scottish women from your ramblings and I know from experience that Welsh women are similarly majestic, so we are left with one conclusion.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I was just agreeing with you. ;)

You were the one who excluded majestic Scottish women from your ramblings and I know from experience that Welsh women are similarly majestic, so we are left with one conclusion.

yuck! he's telling us stories about 10 foot tall hairy nippled scottish weirdo women now!!!

Attack him!!!!

Top Bottom