coastal women

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I would merely grab them by their beards and roll them away on their humps.

just keep digging noodley. You've pissed off the english rose type women on here now with talk of your scot trogs.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Dave5N said:
Call the AA, Abi

For you, they're the fourth emergency service.

You're being witty and charming tonight dave. I trust something today has shone an unwilling light into your darkness?

bonj2

Any chance of keeping this thread on topic? Yes Dave5n I DO mean you.

I'd like to offer another possible explanation of why abitrary thinks coastal women are shorter - perspective. They aren't shorter, they're just lower. The geography of the land means that the land is higher in the middle, and lower at the coasts, hence the term 'feet above sea level'. Sea level is zero.
Hence, when you're looking at a coastal woman she is likely to be on lower ground than you are, and due to perspective, it might simply look as if she is shorter.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Or Abitrary was just holding his telescope the wrong way round.

snorri

Legendary Member
Lisa21 said:
Iv always lived on the coast and im 5'8 in my socks:laugh: so there. Myth busted:biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah but...with you being in Wales, I don't think you count. Although the coast of Britain was mentioned by the OP, he later claimed Scotland was not included. The fact that you have exploded the myth would almost certainly exclude Wales too.:biggrin:

Top Bottom