Company response about dangerous driving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
[QUOTE 3306244, member: 45"]I wonder how legit his cobbled together minibus/truck/van thing is?[/QUOTE]

Probably not very. I've seen it trundling around Norwich before. Looks like it might fall apart if you breathed on it from the wrong angle.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Police just called. They said the driver had complained to them about me calling him and disputes the road layout. The police explained that the give way line and sign are both there and are quite visible. The driver then apparently went back and visited the site and claimed the white bits had been worn away and weren't visible, the driver said the streetmap photo I sent was from years ago and out of date. He was disabused of this notion. Since there are no witnesses it won't go further. What a strange person.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

The officer I spoke with said the gentleman makes frequent reports to the police about pretty much anything that moves. The bit I wanted to make clear was that I didn't do anything wrong, the copper said yeah, he knows the road, the driver was in the wrong. I'm more or less happy with that, driver's learned a lesson (and wasted his morning disputing obvious road signs)

If someone wants to 'pay him a visit' the BBC have very kindly supplied his home address:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2262289.stm

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Ten minutes ago. Is it really a confusing junction? He is 68..
15223880619_0fc9d46f3e_b.jpg

Top Bottom