Controversial but true

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I like Aberdonian men... the accent makes my loins come alive...
How can I un-read that?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I like Aberdonian men... the accent makes my loins come alive...
1-8.gif

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
It's said Yorkshire men can tend towards meanness and some say they can be like an Aberdonian with the generosity squeezed out..

See all, hear all, say nowt.
Eat all, sup all, pay nowt.
And if tha does owt for nowt tha does it for thi'sen.

recycling

You can always tell a Yorkshireman.
But you can't tell him much.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Anybody else notice the elephant in the room?

Little girl baking cakes in a pink pinny, asking mummy how to find the perfect man?

1, It is ironic that the poster thinks Anglo Saxons are British.
Um, I never said that. What do you mean?
Whats your definition of ironic ?
My definition? The word has a meaning, unless you are going all Humpty-Dumpty on me. Anyway, ironic implies a contradiction. For example, if what one appears to say on the surface is opposite to what one is actually saying; or what one is trying to say and how it actually reads are opposite. Something coming up in your FB feed that matches a subject here is at best a coincidence but more likely just because Yorkshire jingoism is an interest of yours, so the subject comes up a lot. Facebook learns what you like, and it's obvious you like Yorkshire.

Anyway, we have a good example of irony right here in this thread. I nearly added a 3rd item to the above list, which compared your interest in racial purity with Hitler. I refrained, so it is ironic that you would then post a Downfall parody.

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
Um, I never said that. What do you mean?

I wasn't saying it was Ironic because it was a coincidence, I was saying the content of the post I copied and pasted from facebook was ironic, you just misinterpetated my post, perhaps I could have phrased it better.

I posted the Hitler video because I think its funny.

Top Bottom