Cycle show NEC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
huwsparky

huwsparky

Über Member
I was wondering if it was clamped too tightly in the turbo (my son complained his otherwise perfectly shifting road bike always shofted poorly on the turbo till he backed the clamp off half a turn) or if the micro adjust had been messed with. Might see if I can arrange a proper road test somewhere before I either spend on it or rule it out once and for all.
Don't think you'd be disappointed and if you don't get it you'll always be thinking you should have...

OP
OP
huwsparky

huwsparky

Über Member
So what did you spend your money on @huwsparky ?:tongue:
Not saying!:tongue:

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
It was my first time at the NEC and I enjoyed it. Traded in an old Selle Italia at Pro's saddle amnesty, picked up a few bits at the Lezyne stall (not exactly bargains but nice and shiny.) Got a messenger bag off Knog and a pair of arm warmers from foska that are destined to become my new best friends if last night's ride back from the pub was anything to go by. My mate got a good deal on some lights and we had a pint in Wetherspoons (where, fortunately, not only can you pay with your cashpoint card you can get cash-back as well!) Some of the stalls had some nice looking stuff (loads of titanium on display), some looked interesting and some looked like gimmicks doomed to fail. Lots of nice people to chat to. Late train home and a bag of fish and chips for tea. Good day out.

Top Bottom