England : London CycleChat London Drinks 12th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Mumsnet has its moments.^_^

the beaker thread was one of them !

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
This is a true story, I promise.
But I took my wife up the Shard last Saturday for her 40th birthday. I have the photos to prove it! :eek:
And as we were on the way down one happy couple announced to the whole lift that they just got engaged that night whilst they were up the OXO tower.
That my friends is a true story!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
....and 11am for creative types. For instance TV production people, architects and insurance types.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Alas I am being wined and dined at lunchtime, at someone else's expense. I'll rock up about 5ish, safe in the knowledge that someone else will be there to talk to. Look for someone in a suit, slightly pissed.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Look for someone in a suit, slightly pissed.
I've just realised the absurdity of that statement - in All Bar One just before Christmas.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Ian, thanks for the bump. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday. It will be great to look back at what we've done this year, but even better to discuss 2015 plans. I shall be getting into cycling mode by Boris biking to the venue: All Bar One on the South East side of Tower Bridge, or London Bridge, as the Americans like to think of it as;)

Top Bottom