England : London CycleChat London Drinks 12th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I'm planning to pop in about 4pm on my home from a lunch. I can't stay for long though so if you're not there until later I'll miss you.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm hoping to be there. Normally work from home on a Friday, but could use the miles. Will finish up around 5ish in Bromley, then head in. Might even train it.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Probably 7:30 - cycling from West London and got a couple of errands to sort. See you all then

An innocent amongst thieves, this Mancunian finds himself in London this week. I may be there.

When does the fight start?
You'll be safe - it's London. All the bars will be full of Man Utd fans. You'll see Ian wandering around, randomly nutting people because he is a Fulham fan I think, but generally, the unruly ones confine themselves to inanimate objects; ie Adrian might tinker with a walnut from time to time and Frank might be in the corner with a few pricks.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Was very much hoping to put in an appearance at this, but it is not to be. :cry: Have fun without me [*sniff*], and let me know if there are any other CC mini-get-togethers in town over Xmas. Has anyone let Crockers know about this one, so that he can fail to show?

We are unable to attend, I'm afraid. The bairn has Bronchiolitis (almost a Christmas tradition :sad: ), so a late night, even in such great company, is not a good idea.

Hope you have a great time, and I look forward to seeing incriminating photos. :smile:

Top Bottom