CycleChatters.....Hot or Not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I've been told I look like John Wayne Gacy, something wihich my missus vigorously disagrees with.

Kirstie

Über Member
This is me in my worky portrait pic which is on my website (taken by the lovely doug who is a v good photographer)

330006507_9938f3a79b_m.jpg

RabbitFood

i dont think i am regular enough board member to post on here so ill wait till im over 1000 posts only seems fair cos I dont want all the attention and dont want to make everyone jelious LOL

Bigtwin

Kirstie said:
This is me in my worky portrait pic which is on my website (taken by the lovely doug who is a v good photographer)

330006507_9938f3a79b_m.jpg

Didn't recognise you without your pint on....

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
dan_bo said:
I've been told I look like John Wayne Gacy, something wihich my missus vigorously disagrees with.
You've got a thing about people looking like Serial Killers, haven't you Dan? (I'll say no more than that!););)

Me, I'm just Vivien from the Young Ones, but without the stars on my foehead (apparently).

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Sh4rkyBloke said:
You've got a thing about people looking like Serial Killers, haven't you Dan? (I'll say no more than that!););)

Me, I'm just Vivien from the Young Ones, but without the stars on my foehead (apparently).

Hmmmmmmm. Now you mention it.

wafflycat

Ahem... surely we should know that by virtue of being a member of CycleChat, we are embodied with inate desirability, wit, charm, good looks....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
got-to-get-fit said:
Fnnar ....looking like a 'hunk a hunk a burning love' there

i think we need some ladies opinions though ....cmon girls what do you think so far.

So far, it is very difficult to tell, because Fnaar's is so small. :biggrin::bicycle:

I would not want to give marks out of ten yet, in case a handsome man posts later. :blush:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Well if you insist I scare the Cycle Chatters as well as scar your kids for life, then here you go

1248878990.jpg

Don't worry people the therapy yous require only lasts fifty years :biggrin:

Norm

Top Bottom