Cycling is making me a loner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Virtually all my cycle rides are done alone so I guess I'm a loner too. I don't particularily care tbh.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
And one of the reasons im with my GF is because of my cycling. Without it, i wouldnt be able to ride over to see her, so i wouldnt of been able to meet her pretty much.
First time i saw her i was in full club lycra. Some people think shes crazy for getting with me after she first saw me in that:wacko::blush:
Cycling is amazing:thumbsup:

Mr Pig

These days I rarely cycle alone, apart from going to work. I have an ideal cycling buddy who's keener than me but happy to peg it back to what I'm up for doing. So basically I can cycle as much as I want and he's always keen to come! :0)

There are a few other people who aren't as keen but we still manage to drag along sometimes too, so we regularly manage to get between three and eight people out for a jaunt.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Joe24 said:
First time i saw her i was in full club lycra. Some people think shes crazy for getting with me after she first saw me in that:wacko::ohmy:

What did her guide dog think ? :smile:

Joe24

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
What did her guide dog think ? :smile:

:ohmy::laugh::biggrin:
Alot of people say that.
I do have amazing legs though and a nice body(she tells me so aswell) so i dont think it bothered her.
She wears lycra aswell:tongue::tongue:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24 said:
:ohmy::laugh::biggrin:
Alot of people say that.
I do have amazing legs though and a nice body(she tells me so aswell) so i dont think it bothered her.
She wears lycra aswell:tongue::tongue:

Ahem, ........ wasn't there a thread a while ago where you posted pics of your legs, and they looked like you pinched them off an emaciated chicken? :smile:

Joe24

Can i just say, my legs have got bigger since then.
And i have a tan.........sort of.
But as i remember it, the picture of your legs was abit dodgy;)
And......................... im younger then you so :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

:ohmy:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24 said:
Can i just say, my legs have got bigger since then.
And i have a tan.........sort of.
But as i remember it, the picture of your legs was abit dodgy;)
And......................... im younger then you so :tongue::tongue::tongue:

:biggrin:

What was dodgy about my legs? At least they were visible in the picture.:ohmy:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Cycling can be incredibly lonely. I ride alone 99% of the time. Unless I stop I rarely meet anybody. I used to crave that isolation, I needed it. But I don't anymore.

I still dont have a good 'beer buddy' to put the world to rights with or a compatible ride partner.

But I have to say that cycling is also responsible for some of the most intense and happy experiences of my life.

Joe24

ComedyPilot said:
What was dodgy about my legs? At least they were visible in the picture.:sad:

Well, it seemed to me that they were photoshopped abit. Although you didnt do a very good job on them, they still looked very small;)

Top Bottom