Cyclist down - Me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
My luck ran out today, can't say too much as police are taking the matter seriously but I was deliberately knocked off my bike by a driver.
Cuts and bruises to various bits and pieces. Brompton broken :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
oh no Sara. Horrid, horrid news. Hope you are ok, have a virtual hug.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
:sad: I'm glad you aren't hurt worse than that. Heal quickly and I hope the driver gets dealt with properly.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Oh dear. I hope you are ok!

Do you have the registration or ID for them? For the police to investigate?
Yes, frustratingly I didn't have my camera on as I don't have a mount on the Brompton, but after what happened a few months ago I had the presence of mind to memorise the reg.
Police came out to see me after I got home from hospital, and are treating it seriously, which is a relief.

U

User33236

GWS.

Glad to hear police are taking it seriously. Makes a pleasant change.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes, frustratingly I didn't have my camera on as I don't have a mount on the Brompton, but after what happened a few months ago I had the presence of mind to memorise the reg.
Police came out to see me after I got home from hospital, and are treating it seriously, which is a relief.
Glad to hear it, was it in an area that could be covered by security cameras? I hope so especially with a broken brompton!

Make some notes for yourself whilst it's fresh in your memory, then have a glass of wine and try to put it to the back of your mind tonight!

Top Bottom