Cyclist down - Me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Blimey, what a moron that driver is! Heal quickly Sarah, and hope you're back out on the road very soon :hugs:.
Really hope justice is seen to be done for you (and everyone else as well I guess) regards getting the v. dangerous driver off the road.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Feck !
GWS and i hope the driver gets his ( ?) car crushed and other things crushed too !

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Yes, thank goodness. And despite one of my shoes being knocked off in the impact my sunglasses remained perched on top of my head! Didn't budge an inch!
How do sunglasses do that?

Have the police been in contact with the driver yet?

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
How do sunglasses do that?

Have the police been in contact with the driver yet?

The police officer who visited me said she was planning to call on the driver today. If I'm honest, for various reasons that I can't yet divulge, I doubt this will end in a prosecution unfortunately.
Glad to hear you aren't badly injured Sara... is your bike fixable?
OH has taken it to the LBS this morning. Front wheel and mudguard definitely need to be replaced, he'sgoing to give it a good check over and do a report/estimate.

I've made contact with CTC, they're sending me a small claims court pack for bike damage and am waiting for a call back from someone re: injuries.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
The police officer who visited me said she was planning to call on the driver today. If I'm honest, for various reasons that I can't yet divulge, I doubt this will end in a prosecution unfortunately

That sucks. Tell us why when you can.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
That sucks. Tell us why when you can.
Will do. One thing is lack of witnesses. Two people who actually witnessed the collision would stay and give details. :sad: Didn't want to get invoved. Unfortunately didn't have my camera on board as I don't have a mount on the Brompton.

Top Bottom