Do friends...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisW

Kirstie said:
Hm i'll just add that some of my male friends are absolutely gorgeous and at times I am thankful that I have a very good degree of moral fortitude and know how to behave myself...:angry:

Kirstie, we all, and i hope i can speak for God here as well, will definitley forgive you if you ever do lapse. Just let us know when you fortitude is weakening and we'll be there to help...:blush:

ChrisW said:
Kirstie, we all, and i hope i can speak for God here as well, will definitley forgive you if you ever do lapse. Just let us know when you fortitude is weakening and we'll be there to help...:blush:

And if you want to make sure that your fortitude is strong, how about meeting up this weekend for a meal and a few drinks?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Cue Affair'...

The GF and and her friend her now husband have totlay disagreed on this: with the men saying 'a man will simply try and get in to said knickers' yet women saying 'no, its just friends and we know between us that boundaries exist' ! Yeah right, pull the other one; sorry not that one but - you get the gist.

Men and Women CANNOT be friends because they will simply want to **** each other at some point during the relationship...

And anyone who thinks the opposite is FOOLING themselves....! :blush:

Kirstie said:
Hm i'll just add that some of my male friends are absolutely gorgeous and at times I am thankful that I have a very good degree of moral fortitude and know how to behave myself...:angry:

yenrod said:
Cue Affair'...

The GF and and her friend her now husband have totlay disagreed on this: with the men saying 'a man will simply try and get in to said knickers' yet women saying 'no, its just friends and we know between us that boundaries exist' ! Yeah right, pull the other one; sorry not that one but - you get the gist.

Men and Women CANNOT be friends because they will simply want to **** each other at some point during the relationship...

It's perfectly possible for a chap to like a woman as a personality and for them to be friends, but to find her physically unnattractive. Obviously this would not apply in Kirstie's case. :angry:

Kirstie

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
So, there was really no need for you to post the question then. :blush:

I didn't post the question , it was yenners...
Believe me the old moral fortitude has been tested and it definitely works!!

Gunner Rodgers

Yekners :sad:

Is there something you're not telling us :blush::blush:

Are you "after me" :biggrin: you great big sweetie :angry:

:blush::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

All these threads I think up are merely just thoughts..

And Gunner, I can assure you unless you have a pair of tits and a vagina then you can forget it ! :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:

What a sad life you must lead. I have male friends I have no intention of ****ing as you so nicely put it. And I'm fairly sure most of them have no intention of doing it with me either. But they're good friends. In fact more of my best friends, now I come to think about it, are men.

Arch said:
What a sad life you must lead. I have male friends I have no intention of ****ing as you so nicely put it. And I'm fairly sure most of them have no intention of doing it with me either. But they're good friends. In fact more of my best friends, now I come to think about it, are men.

I think a distinction has to be drawn between people who fancy each other but can't/won't do anything about it because of other relationships, and friendships where the parties don't fancy each other physically but get on very well otherwise.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Well, Arch - you must not view life very physically :blush:

By the way..I do not lead a sad life as you so elegantly phrase it'..

Arch said:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
I think a distinction has to be drawn between people who fancy each other but can't/won't do anything about it because of other relationships, and friendships where the parties don't fancy each other physically but get on very well otherwise.

Yup, true. And I can say that yes, I have friends in both those situations. But that still means I have male friends I don't want to sleep with.

Yenrod - no I don't view life very physically, I suppose. I do think it's sad if you have to rule out half the population as potential friends because you think you'll want to sleep with them.

Kirstie

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:

Indeed: the whole thing imo is based on care and respect. It's normally a healthy degree of respect for the 'target' (ha ha) and their life, and your own, and the people within it that prevents any naughtiness. It's actually more caring and respectful not to dive into the sack with someone who is 'a friend but they're attached to someone else' even if they make your pants fizz like a firework.

[through clenched teeth]
THINK RESPECT
[/through clenched teeth]

Top Bottom