Do you guys have any expectations for 2016 bikes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm expecting a 20% price hike, a new paint job and an ever so slightly lower specification. Why pretend otherwise?

Andrew_P

In between here and there
look mum, no cables - and probably no point either

aaa.jpg

Citius

My expectations for 2016 bikes are that they are already in production. So I'm expecting lots of new colourways, 'bold new graphics' and incremental improvements in running gear, depending on what the manufacturers decide to release.

In other words, I'm expecting a largely fk-all difference to existing 2015 models.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Each year I feel kind of sorry for bike designers / manufacturers . they have to make something that hasn't improved much for donkeys years seem fresh and exciting enough to get our credit cards out.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Each year I feel kind of sorry for bike designers / manufacturers . they have to make something that hasn't improved much for donkeys years seem fresh and exciting enough to get our credit cards out.
I feel sorry for those that have to have the latest car mobile phone PC etc why when the one you have is still performing o/k. :scratch:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Could you explain that post please, it has gone right over my head.
if you look at the picture, the all new Trek Madone is completely and utterly internal cables, including the brake calliper entry. Their PR has been pretty cringe worthy. It took me a while to see it, had to visit Treks website which I guess was the aim of the PR

Top Bottom