Do You Wear A Tie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I don't wear jeans very often as I find them too hot in the countries I'm now living and working. Having said it seems like all the locals still wear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay clock

Massive member
I have the sort of job that traditionally needed a tie, but in the hi-tech sector they are drifting away rapidly, and I wore one two weeks ago for the first time in 6 mths (client visit). In terms of the neck tightness, I agree 100%. I am now a 40" chest, and about a 32-34" trouser but still need a 17 neck for comfort. I have the perfect solution - handmade shirts ordered online - amazing quality and a superb fit. www.micamisa.com or M&S. M&S allows less customising. MiCamisa are made in Senegal and the last one I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday!

Maz

Guru
jay clock said:
I have the perfect solution - handmade shirts ordered online - amazing quality and a superb fit. www.micamisa.com or M&S. M&S allows less customising. MiCamisa are made in Senegal and the last one I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday!
Mi Camisa is Spanish for My Shirt.
Thought you might like to know that...

As you were.

Young Un

Every day at school for me:angry: I don't mind it too much because I am now used to it after 6 years, but as soon as the day comes when I leave school I hope that it will be gone forever.

Kovu

Über Member
Wore a tie a grand total of one time!
My high school got rid of the whole blazer, tie image the year I went up thankfully!

Renard

I think ties are one of the essentials of a gentleman's attire. If I had my way hats would also be compulsory too :laugh::thumbsup:

jybeebee

Didn't wear a tie for work today - first time in May. Joyous.

Oh, I think I have read somewhere that there are people who believe that hats should be compulsory ... on bikes. :laugh:

Apparently.

Top Bottom