Enjoyment or addiction?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
It's definatly a love hate at times but my road bike's turned it to a love affair with some hindering towards an addiction with the amount of comfort items and upgrades to enhance the ride :smile:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Hmmm, well I could say neither and point to necessity becuase I commute...but when I find myself inventing reasons to go out on my bike and having to hold myself back from it at times, or opening the hallway cupboard 2 or 3 times a night to make sure it's still ok in there or just smile at it as though it somehow has a stream of conciousness, I think it has to go down as an additiction...or stalking...I'm stalking my own bike...which is also peculiarly enjoyable. Zing! :wacko:

bpsmith

Veteran
I pass my bikes in the garage when going to work on the CBR. Always makes me smile, and I always have to tap the seat or bars when passing. Lol.

bpsmith

Veteran
Why not ride the bikes ;)

2 reasons:

Firstly, I bought the CBR a year before I got into cycling. It was specifically for commuting.

Secondly, family commitments mean I work specific longer flexi hours in order to get a half day every Thursday and so can't factor in the additional travel time.

This will change next year though, as I was recently knocked off the CBR and it was written off. I don't have any plans for getting another one. I will use the car from now until March and then factor in cycling for the commute!

Outside term times, I am able to be a lot more flexible with my time and the half day isn't required. Will most definitely commute via Bianchi then! :smile:

I find it so much better when I have to get some where. I get bored on the normal weekend riding and gave that up!
So I cycle to and from work everyday cause I have to go to work and cycling is the best way.

Top Bottom