Eurosport - is it worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you're just interested in cycling, probably wouldn't justify the cost and the annoying and relentless showing of adverts.

There's too much motor sport for my liking, and bloody equestrian events, but it's included in out TV package so doesn't cost any extra.

I prefer Norwegian Eurosport compared to the ITV equivalent channel on the box here, it's just jingoistic and biased.

There are a few cycling channels you can stream, I believe, you just have to surf a bit to find them: this is one of them, but I think you may need to subscribe. http://www.cyclingfans.com/live_race_coverage
Now that's got me more interested as cycling, motor sport and equestrian would be perfect :okay:

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Trial run is indeed the way forward. Today might be a good day to start :thumbsup:

eurosport.png

postman

Legendary Member
TV today is mostly garbage.The only winners are the tv companies,they charge for putting commercials on,then charge us through subscriptions for watching.Telly progs never start at the times stated usually two or three mins later than stated due to commercials then at least 6 mins of commercials every quarter of an hour,so progs are really shorter than advertised.TV content don't get me started.I wish Mrs Postman would let me cancel the whole lot.Rant over.

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hmm. Neither the app nor the browser on the TV will let me watch videos, which leaves me with the option of using a different browser on my laptop if I don't want to or can't watch it live.

Not sure this one's a keeper.

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Quite. Still, I did get to see the end of the Clasica San Sebastian.

Top Bottom