Eurosport - is it worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

The only other suggestion I have is that if you want to watch it on your TV screen and your TV & Laptop each have an HDMI port you could use an HDMI lead and do it that way.

OP
OP
coffeejo

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
The only other suggestion I have is that if you want to watch it on your TV screen and your TV & Laptop each have an HDMI port you could use an HDMI lead and do it that way.
I was baulking at the thought of paying out for Eurosport and the £30 for Chromecast. No way I'm coughing up for a new laptop if I don't need one. (Give it a week and my current one will die, I just know it.)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I was baulking at the thought of paying out for Eurosport and the £30 for Chromecast. No way I'm coughing up for a new laptop if I don't need one. (Give it a week and my current one will die, I just know it.)

I meant if your laptop already had an HDMI port if not look for a VGA port ( a D shaped port on the side of the laptop ) and if you also have one on your TV use that instead.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It is a real shame about the Eurosport player it offers so much but it fails in so many ways that they could easily put right.
Well, they finally fixed it so it works on my laptop, tablet, phone and TV! It is a bit silly that the functionality isn't the same on all platforms though. The 3-hour windback and videos (where available) make up for a lot of the annoyance of not being able to record coverage oneself.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
San Sebastion coverage was wrecked this afternoon - no live feed !

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
San Sebastion coverage was wrecked this afternoon - no live feed !
Yes, but Eurosport always buy the coverage from local host broadcasters and the plane the hosts were using to relay the pictures today had to make an emergency landing so it was was not Eurosport's fault.

The Basques have had problems with the San Sebastian coverage several times in recent years, which is annoying!

User269

La Vuelta will be shown on ITV4 starting on the 22nd. RideLondon-Surrey Classic (Wiggo & Cav!) will be shown on BBC tomorrow.

I haven't had urinesport for years. It's no loss.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yes, but Eurosport always buy the coverage from local host broadcasters and the plane the hosts were using to relay the pictures today had to make an emergency landing so it was was not Eurosport's fault.

The Basques have had problems with the San Sebastian coverage several times in recent years, which is annoying!

They played the Watts Zap Tour Highlights which had me laughing - loads more on You Tube. Enjoyed that though !!!

Top Bottom