Famous people wot went to your skool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

My dad went to school with mass murderer, Dr Harold Shipman, but he was in the year above. My brother spotted him in the school photograph reproduced on the front of the Daily Mirror. He was standing next to my dad. My dad said he didn't really know him, but should have done because they were both in school rugby teams, both very good at sprinting and the long jump.

My father-in law's wife's ex-husband was in the same class apparently.

Michael_Portillo.jpg

A Conservative MP once.
Nigelsheinwaldportrait.jpg

His schoolmate Sir Nigel Shinewald
300px-Clive_Anderson_at_Selwyn_May_Ball_-21June2008.JPG

Their mate, Clive Anderson...
330px-Paul_Nurse_portrait.jpg

my good friend's brother in law, Sir Paul Nurse - Dellingpole nemesis. Squirm here
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuQLvK6kxeU

330px-Mark_Ramprakash_2.jpg

Cricket, and Mark Ramprakash, with his friend...
Cricket-Angus-Fraser.jpg

and music...
kimberley_rew.jpg

Kimberley Rew - Katrina & The Waves etc...
330px-Glover_025.jpg

Roger Glover Deep Purple, stemming from Episode Six with...
madisons-group.jpg

Harvey Shields, at left. And...
Philip+Salon+Boy+George+50th+birthday+bash+UhgeOiFW9drl.jpg

Phillip Salon (r), 'friend' of Boy George, club owner etc...and someone who used to have the rugby club listeners in stitches -
cardew_robinson_cap.jpg

Cardew the Cad! (Too old to be at school in my time though - unlike the others!) And, for now,
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

No, no - the bloke on the right. Andy Ritchie...aka Major General Andrew Ritchie, one time Commandant of RMA Sandhurst. He'll probably not remember playing brag in the quartermaster's stores and smoking Consulate in the dead of night on annual camps..! Always had good creases and shiny, shiny boots though.
Apart from Cardew & Paul, Glover and Shields, and them youngsters 'Ramps' and 'Gus', all are of my vintage though. Oh, not forgetting me of course!:rolleyes:

U

User169

[QUOTE 2383382, member: 259"]Was it Monster High? :ohmy:[/quote]

6th form in Amazingstoke!!

Never met any one of them, but my good mate the Butchmeister went to Tikaram's first gig and Liz Hurley slapped his sister.

compo

Veteran
Famous? In my school? You are having a laugh. Some guys may have ended up infamous, after all it was an Approved School. We weren't the type of kids who kept in contact after leaving.

Top Bottom