Fantasy Vuelta 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Disastrous start for my cool cats

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Going British pays off early again! And at least Gilly And I have marginally different teams this time. I think we'll end up well down the pack this time, the DSM Brits.did us proud though

Milzy

Guru
I predict Jonas will become burned out and Remco will fall apart. He’s already losing his head. G is looking strong for a 3rd place podium. 1st and second between Prim & Ayuso.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
*cough cough*
1693228283477.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm baffled. I was sure I'd picked Kobe Goossens of Intermarche but now I look at my team I see Juan Sebastian Molano of UAE, a rider I've never heard of, in his place. I suspect I have been the victim of Russian hackers.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm baffled. I was sure I'd picked Kobe Goossens of Intermarche but now I look at my team I see Juan Sebastian Molano of UAE, a rider I've never heard of, in his place. I suspect I have been the victim of Russian hackers.

Ok so Goosens crashed and Molano came in second. So it's all backfired on the Russian hackers. Take that, Ivan

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I've regretting going Coquard over Groves for my non British sprinter pick..... Coquard crashed yday too i think although don't think he's abandoned yet.

Milzy

Guru
I've regretting going Coquard over Groves for my non British sprinter pick..... Coquard crashed yday too i think although don't think he's abandoned yet.

I saved a poxy 6 points by not going groves to spend on an extra team leader who I thought would retire with a bang. Just not worth it. Always pick the best sprinter. 😭

biking_fox

Guru
Hew has now. I'm down to 8.... but they all scored at least a few points. Coquard on 8 won't be getting me any more.

Top Bottom