Fantasy Vuelta 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Many of us have moved up a place because someone has succumbed to the high pressure of been a pro DS. He stood up in a fury and flounced out!!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Los desastres de la Vuelta 12th out of 24

Bang on target for mid-table-mediocrity

Milzy

Guru
Someone who left the velo games sees his old Espana tour team did well today then re-joins. Once you walk out of the door you shouldn’t be able to come back when it suits.

Adam4868

Guru
Someone who left the velo games sees his old Espana tour team did well today then re-joins. Once you walk out of the door you shouldn’t be able to come back when it suits.
Milzy you take it far too seriously....its only a bit of fun.Ive not checked in on my team for ages,saying that I maybe should check I'm above @rich p in the standings.
Fall below him and I'm pulling out myself !

Milzy

Guru
Milzy you take it far too seriously....its only a bit of fun.Ive not checked in on my team for ages,saying that I maybe should check I'm above @rich p in the standings.
Fall below him and I'm pulling out myself !

It’s ok I lost 2 early on in Spain but looking good for a TOB title. 🕺🏼

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Logged back in after term started and I lost all my free time and energy…and I’m in 6th! Very pleased! Thanks Sepp!

Milzy

Guru
I know it’s not serious but same person popped out and back in again on the TDF. It’s just childish.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Whenever I visit the velogames site I always have to enter my credentials, even though I click "remember me" each time.

Just me or do others get this?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I had the winner in all of stages 12-14. And a 1,2 in stage 14. So surely I should be doing well. I'd have thought so anyway.

I'm not.

By the way I left the league earlier in the week, expecting there to be outrage on here. But no one noticed. So I re-joined.

Milzy

Guru
I had the winner in all of stages 12-14. And a 1,2 in stage 14. So surely I should be doing well. I'd have thought so anyway.

I'm not.

By the way I left the league earlier in the week, expecting there to be outrage on here. But no one noticed. So I re-joined.

Not many dare join the TOB our home race. 6 people, what a shame.

Top Bottom