Fixed that for you...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffers has just reminded me to start this thread.

I really, really F'in hate that "I fixed that for you" smug git way of modifying somebody elses post. Dunno why, it just F'in grates. I think it's the smugness bit. Just don't... use your own words.

Sits back and waits for someone to "fix my post" for me... oh droll...

Fab Foodie said:

How about running a sweep on how many posts it takes? I reckon <8

Fab Foodie said:
Chuffers has just reminded me to start this thread.

I really, really F'in hate that "I fixed that for you" smug git way of modifying somebody elses post. Dunno why, it just F'in grates. I think it's the smugness bit. Just don't... use your own words.

I gather, from my sources, that it comes from another place and is indeed quite annoying, if applied with complete Mormonish sincerity. Applied otherwise it can be quite funny. :wacko:

NFWS!

Unless you work for Richard Desmond.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
I gather, from my sources, that it comes from another place and is indeed quite annoying, if applied with complete Mormonish sincerity. Applied otherwise it can be quite funny. :wacko:
Yep, IIRC that's where I first came across it. I agree that tone is everything. I recall Canrider did it several times on a P&L thread here and I thought it very dull practice indeed... it's like a swotty form of Sarcasm, if you get my drift...

Your poor attemt to dis the Busted boys reminded me to raise the complaint!

Top Bottom