FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton 9th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic

I believe that @ianrauk may reasonably have grounds to feel aggrieved that you are comparing his rides home to London to this and insinuating that this is in some way equivalent. Not that I'd ever want to Cause Trouble [1], but I suspect that if it ever came to leaving anyone's dead body in a ditch, he'd have the upper hand over you...

[1] This may not be true

Wobblers

Euthermic
I imagine that degree of impressiveness is dependent upon beer input immediately prior to setting off.

If that's the criteria, then @martint235's already won, if only for the sheer terror in seeing him try to ride back to Brighton Station a couple of years ago...

hatler

Guru
Yes please ! And coffee should be on the cards (along with the rest of family hatler).
Ah. Realisation has dawned. Apologies. The Warninglid variation will make coffee and family hatler presence less likely. But leave it with me, I may be able to work something.

martint235

Dog on a bike
If that's the criteria, then @martint235's already won, if only for the sheer terror in seeing him try to ride back to Brighton Station a couple of years ago...
I made it didn't I? So it wasn't "trying to" it was "riding". There was only the one altercation with a cabbie as I went the wrong way down the taxi only lane into Brighton Station.

martint235

Dog on a bike
WHERE GOING TO BRIGHTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...
Ok that really doesn't make sense.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Oh bums! I just had to pull out of Thursday's ride to Felpham at the last minute. Now, I can't make the Brighton one because I have to be at a smart wedding on the Saturday. I must have been a very bad person in a previous life.:cry:

Top Bottom