Funny kids!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have asked her to follow stalk you on twitter :smile:

FTFY

My kids pull daft faces whenever I try to get a nice picture of them.

I've even thought when seeing a news report of a missing child and a nice picture of them, how hard pressed I'd be to get an informal one without them larking about or looking deranged.

Now children.... we need to have a serious discussion

I am not suggesting that you will be kidnapped or murdered, but we will need a nice photo just in case...

That should do it

stephec

Legendary Member
@stephec @jhawk
My daughter says whoever makes the best food, is willing to give her back rubs, and take her on holidays, is the winner :laugh:
Did I mention she is a mercenary? :rofl:
I'm a good cook, you know about my massage table (not personally - before anyone gets the right wrong idea), and being Scottish she's got to like Blackpool? :biggrin:

stephec

Legendary Member
I think she is hoping for somewhere more exotic than Blackpool sweetie!
Skegness it is then. :biggrin:

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Which bit(s)?
Staying in Calgary then travelling into the Rockies...not sure exactly where but been told I'm going to the hot pools, amongst other places!
Then it's back to Calgary for my last week.
I've been before but only spent a couple of days in the Rockies, so am excited to be spending more time there

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Calgary is where we flew into and stayed the first couple of nights back in 2006. Only vague memories of that while the sleep pattern adjusted. :laugh: Then we headed up to Banff - nice place and Lake Louise (in the picture upthread) is not too far from there.:okay:

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Calgary is where we flew into and stayed the first couple of nights back in 2006. Only vague memories of that while the sleep pattern adjusted. :laugh: Then we headed up to Banff - nice place and Lake Louise (in the picture upthread) is not too far from there.:okay:
Yes, I'd love to see the Banff area and Lake Louise! No doubt I shall tell everyone about it on my return lol
Calgary is a nice city, I liked it.

Top Bottom