Genesis Day01 Alfine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
That's a nice bike Gaz, just curious but how do you secure your rear light to the carradice bag? I can't find a way of getting it to stay fixed in one place. It wobbles and slides about a bit.

it's just clipped onto the strap, not sure if it wobbles or not as i'm never looking at it.

Now ready for commuting with reflectors removed bar the one on the rear mudguard, lights added, garmin added, rear camera mount added and carradice saddle bag added.
5068442210_b66381dd78_b.jpg
loving the new look Gaz, maybe one day you will join us in a ride again to show it off
biggrin.gif

stevevw

Guru
Gaz
How is the brake issue now? I was thinking of trying to get one of these to use as the winter bike but a bit worried about the brake judder now. Still probably none left either. :smile:

gbs

Guru
Gaz
How is the brake issue now? I was thinking of trying to get one of these to use as the winter bike but a bit worried about the brake judder now. Still probably none left either. :smile:

I'm interested for exactly the same reason but earlier in the thread I think I saw reference to no deliveries before april. :angry:

Top Bottom