Giro d'Italia 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unless there is something I should know, I think the course and the time is right for wild boy, Rigoberto Uran Uran, this year. However, he hasn't always shown the killer instinct in GTs, so he needs to be hungry like the wolf this year.

We can all save a prayer for him

Jeez.........

beastie

Guru
Unless there is something I should know, I think the course and the time is right for wild boy, Rigoberto Uran Uran, this year. However, he hasn't always shown the killer instinct in GTs, so he needs to be hungry like the wolf this year.
I though you were better than that FM.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I picked Uran in the predictor comp largely on the basis that he's the one of the main contenders I'd most like to win, but I genuinely rate his chances too.

Porte looks in great shape but you'd put your mortgage on him having a bad day in week 3...

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Porte looks in great shape but you'd put your mortgage on him having a bad day in week 3...

I do have a sneeky feeling that Konig will end up finishing higher than Porte.

beastie

Guru
Porte is on top form, and he should put time into every one bar Uran in the ITT. I would love either of those two to win, they are both nice guys. The problem with that is that Contador is obviously the class of the field and he can manufacture a win even if he is not the strongest. I hope it doesn't turn into a Contador cakewalk, especially if Porte stays in form for the whole 3 weeks. That would be best - a four way shoot out between Porte, Aru, Contador and Uran, With a win for Uran being my hope.

Hard to see past Contador really. Uran for a podium, Porte for a bad day, Aru for a bit of show and then a host of people with promise who hopefully can pull off a surprise or two.

Top Bottom