Giro d'Italia 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
There's something special about a team like Orica riding a TTT

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Porte 20 seconds down on Bertie. Probably irrelevant but I suspect he expected to be closer than that.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Reporters photo bombed by giant biscuit man
CEkXNQHWMAEz6q4.jpg

Attachments

• CEkXNQHWMAEz6q4.jpg
    CEkXNQHWMAEz6q4.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 56

bpsmith

Veteran
Contador is hot favourite, but I can see Aru doing well too. Being an Etixx fan, I am hoping Uran does well personally. Certainly in good form.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If Aru rides as well as he did last year (or even better) given his pretty ropey year so far, I shall be tweeting Greg Henderson to have another dig.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I would really like to see a few riders do well in the next few stages - Greipel, Matthews and Viviani being at the top of the list.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I would really like to see a few riders do well in the next few stages - Greipel, Matthews and Viviani being at the top of the list.

I'd love to see Viviani do well, but I shied away from picking him in the punditry as I can't help feeling we'll get the usual Sky 'focus on one thing, everyone's there to work for GC' and he won't get a chance to shine. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

I did wonder whether it would be Moreno Hofland's sort of stage, if Lotto can get it together, but for some reason completely forgot about him when it came to the punditry.

Last edited:
Off topic, so apologies, but if cycle paths were like that in the UK I might consider riding on them!

(Saturday's TTT was on a gorgeous cycle path - an ex-railway line apparently - right by the sea, if you didn't see it)

Top Bottom