England : Lancashire Gizburn trail cente MTB meet- up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That'll be a no then.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I was talking to @potsy just this week and can confirm that @potsy has not yet bought an MTB but is still keen on the idea :thumbsup:

By the way, who is going to give me a lift to Gizburn or who would like a lift with me? Same as Llandegla, it would be daft for us all to travel there separately if we are starting from similar locations.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I am happy to pick you up on the way if @potsy doesn't need a lift, but I am 50/50 at the moment due to a potential cup final for my sons football team that may be happening that day. Saying well played through gritted teeth every time they win their bloomin cup games. How inconsiderate of him. :angry: Might have to kick him in the leg. :whistle:

Cubist

Still wavin'
18th? That's the same weekend as the York Hull FNRTTC. Bugger. Can we pencil in another 'Degla or Dalby later on on the Summer?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It's decision time! calling @Hacienda71 are you coming or not? Let me know so I can find out who I should pick up if I am driving (I would be driving almost right past @dan_bo so may have to stare blankly ahead and try to ignore him...... :laugh:).

Hacienda71

I'm going to have to bail, the little bugger has only got into the football cup final so my attendance there is mandatory. :angry: Not happy, weather is looking slightly better than the Llandegla trip.:whistle:

Hacienda71

Happy to take you guys around Macc forest and surrounding area if you fancy it sometime. Reet knarley and more baby's heads than you can shake a stick at. :evil:

Top Bottom