Have you ever said "I Love You"......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mayniac

Did it work?:bicycle:

gavintc

Guru
Experience tells you it is not worth the hassle, but as a callow young man in my late teens / early twenties, I will admit to using this ploy on occasion.

yello

I always thought I did at the time.

And, yes, "the time" lasted longer than the erection... not that I have any problems maintaining an.... oh, you know what I mean.

Times, people and relationships change. You fall out of love too. Suffice to say, I have never knowingly lied when I've said it.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
It's not a phrase I have ever used without totally meaning it, & it can sometimes be harder to not say it than to say it...i think our perception of it's meaning changes with time/age/experience as well. It can mean one thing to one person and something different to another.

Anybody care to define 'love'?:bicycle:

..Hmmmm...anticipates a long wait for an answer to that question:biggrin::laugh:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Often when young people are more likely to mean 'lust' rather than 'love' however when young we usualy don't know the difference and use the Love word inapropriatley, easily done, but with experiance/ old age, love feels different, well and so does lust really but thats another story!!!

Dave5N

Über Member
You don't remember me in Fareham, do you Maggot? :sad:

Top Bottom