Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Right, to expand on my previous brief answer, I had been in a relationship for 9 years, things had been strained for a while and it felt as if we were drifting along.
I met a certain someone on a cycling forum who I immediately had an online rapport with. I tried to pass this off as a silly distraction, but one day met my virtual cycling friend, and couldn't get that meeting out of my head afterwards.
To cut a fairly long story short, after attempting again to sort things out in my relationship, I couldn't - not while I was thinking about someone else and not giving things 100%, I was tearing myself apart. So, I left.
A while after that my virtual friend and I got together and it felt like coming home...nearly five years later it still does.
If I'd not left, I'm certain I'd still be wondering "what if?".

OP
OP
N

nano

Thanks B.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
In response to the OP:

Yes, the 16 year old girl babysitting my younger brother, seen running around my house naked. I was 12.

A local farmer's daughter. I was 16.
A local landlord's daughter. I was 16.
The girl I 'lost' my virginity to. I was 17, and I want it back!!!
My German girlfriend. I was 18.
My next-door neighbour in Germany. I was 21.

My fiancee is now the rightful owner of my affections - pass the bucket.

yenrod

nano said:
fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?

I was quite enamoured about my english teacher as she had big...

- More than once - to answer your question.

I should keep to riding my bike instead.

yenrod

Baggy said:
Right, to expand on my previous brief answer, I had been in a relationship for 9 years, things had been strained for a while and it felt as if we were drifting along.
I met a certain someone on a cycling forum who I immediately had an online rapport with. I tried to pass this off as a silly distraction, but one day met my virtual cycling friend, and couldn't get that meeting out of my head afterwards.
To cut a fairly long story short, after attempting again to sort things out in my relationship, I couldn't - not while I was thinking about someone else and not giving things 100%, I was tearing myself apart. So, I left.
A while after that my virtual friend and I got together and it felt like coming home...nearly five years later it still does.
If I'd not left, I'm certain I'd still be wondering "what if?".

Did he need to knock twice though :ohmy:

Top Bottom