Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
nano said:
So, ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with? I just did. :evil:
;) this is serious?

whats the story?

OP
OP
N

nano

User3143 said:
Hmm so if you are 40 that would make this person under the age of 20? What are the correct ages? You haven't fallen in love with your son/daughters OH have you?

No.

montage

God Almighty
nano said:
The person is less than half my age and we are both in relationships.

Sorry I thought that this was a music thread....hence why I took part in the banter. Didn't realise it is serious and I am way out of my depth to advise on this (though I guess alot depends on whether you have children with your current partner and how sustainable a relationship would be with the other person?). I hope you get some good advice on this matter.

Best of luck

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
In answer to the OP, yes, I have.

spandex said:
So falling in love with someone that you shouldn't have fallen in love with. That is a hard one to cope with especially if 'you' are living with one of them as your mind will be with the one you are not with. But if you are not living with either of them it will help you try and figure out which one you think your life will be better with in the long term.

You need to look at what you have got with the one you are with and how much his/her life is a part of your life. Because if you step out of that circle there will be a big drop until your new life with the over person builds up its foundations.

Wise advice from Spandex...

I stepped outside of the circle, although it was a hard thing to do. It was worth it though.

Kovu

Über Member
Yeah sorry, didn't think it was really serious, apologize for all the banter. :evil:

Top Bottom