Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
Baggy said:
Can't a girl have both? :evil:

Acksherly, the FYC version was pretty good...

When you've had real quality, you'll know...;)

OP
OP
N

nano

I've been in a relationship for over a decade. It's been tough, on and off, until quite recently when we finally finally seemed to get our thing together. The new person feels like we were just meant to be, instead of struggling to understand one another we just get each other. We both feel 'found'. I don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't want to let this pass me by.

More thinking to do I think.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
How long have you known her and how long have you felt like this?
If its only a short time, then maybe its just a lust.

OP
OP
N

nano

Read the OP. Does it ask if you've fallen in lust with someone you shouldn't have fallen in lust with?

nano said:
Shitshitshitshitshit.

nano said:
I've been in a relationship for over a decade. It's been tough, on and off, until quite recently when we finally finally seemed to get our thing together. The new person feels like we were just meant to be, instead of struggling to understand one another we just get each other. We both feel 'found'. I don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't want to let this pass me by.

More thinking to do I think.

Try and spend some quality time with the one you are with trying not to keep in touch with the over bloke/lady. Then after a week or so see how you fill about them. Now talk to the over and maybe meet up (not to sleep with as that dose not help you to work this out) and try and find out how they fill about you and if they are thinking on the same lines as you. If so and you did not find out that the one you are with is the one for you then maybe it is time to start making plans.

But this is not a a quick thing to think about take your time because if you get it wrong you will have no one.

Once more. Good luck

Joe24

nano said:
Read the OP. Does it ask if you've fallen in lust with someone you shouldn't have fallen in lust with?

Yes, but is it really love? How long have you known her? For all we know, a couple of months down the line, you could be bored of her, and wanting some other woman
You have been with the person you have now, for over a decade, and you want to just up and leave for someone you say you love. How long have you known this other woman?

OP
OP
N

nano

Interrogated by a bolshy teenager, can I sink any lower than this? Joe24, I've known her for about a year - I suppose. Long enough to know.

However, the question asked was 'Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?' To which you may reply yes or no. Ask yourself, just how valuable is your contribution to this thread unless you can answer 'yes'? I don't need to know your thoughts on the subject, I would like to hear experienced people's actual experiences. Thanks.

Ok then Yes I have

I got to know someone very well when I was Kayaking which was helped be some one else in the grope that was pestering her. I was the one she turned to to act as interference which was not a problem in its self but we ended up spending a LOT of time together on and off the water and in some way you could say that we did fall in love. But I was with my Ex at the time and she lived on the over side of Leeds. Yes we did meet up out side of the grope which was nice (nothing happened BTW) but if I was going to move it to the next level I would of had to move to Leeds which I would not do for my own reasons. Then I did in my knee which meant I could not Kayak for some time but she was trying to see me to try and keep our 'Friendship' going but having that time apart I worked out in my head that I would of had a Lovely life with her but it was not the life I was wanting....

I hope that helped?

Joe24

nano said:
Interrogated by a bolshy teenager, can I sink any lower than this? Joe24, I've known her for about a year - I suppose. Long enough to know.

However, the question asked was 'Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?' To which you may reply yes or no. Ask yourself, just how valuable is your contribution to this thread unless you can answer 'yes'? I don't need to know your thoughts on the subject, I would like to hear experienced people's actual experiences. Thanks.

Well iff you took the time to read my first post, the proper post i put before Little Steve came in with his crappy post then you will see my answer.
Dont get moaning at me, when i have asked a decent question.

Joe24 said:
You never had a girlfriend?
The GF im with now(and ofcourse love) i probably shouldnt have. She was a mates ex. Hes now an ex mate:wacko:;)
Alwell.
He now hates me, his best mate hates me, and his mate has said he hopes i get knocked off my bike on the way to see my girlfriend.
That was over msn, when i turned up at her school abit after he had said that, he ended up vanishing. No idea why:evil::biggrin:

Hmm. Were you with anyone at the time? If not, it wasn't you who fell in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with. It was she.

Joe24

mickle said:
Hmm. Were you with anyone at the time? If not, it wasn't you who fell in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with. It was she.

No i wasnt.
Great, i can blame her:thumbsup:;)

Top Bottom