Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
montage said:
why so serious?

I assume that's a referance to my image? :evil: If it is I am not amused. That's what I look like with all my make-up on Mont ... like it or hate it, it makes a statement.

montage

God Almighty
Because some people are very serious, and they take this forum very serious because its their life
lolwhat

I assume that's a referance to my image? :evil: If it is I am not amused. That's what I look like with all my make-up on Mont ... like it or hate it, it makes a statement.
I am sure you have a natural beauty....

Kovu

Über Member
montage said:

But the image is a true reflection of who I am. Maybe I need to go on that shocking BBC3 "Snog Marry Avoid" ???

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
montage said:
lolwhat

Some people do take this forum way too serious, past the seriousness that it actually is.

Im pretty much damn sure she doesnt have any natural beauty;)

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Some people do take this forum way too serious, past the seriousness that it actually is.

Im pretty much damn sure she doesnt have any natural beauty;)

I don't see why you would be so sure Joe? Unless your stalking me or something? :evil:

montage

God Almighty
Kovu said:
But the image is a true reflection of who I am. Maybe I need to go on that shocking BBC3 "Snog Marry Avoid" ???

That is rubbish. Some of the girls looks ROUGH after their "makeunder"

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Ive seen pics. I know.

Errr I don't think you have ... Joe i'm getting scared. :evil:

BACK on topic

nano said:
fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?

Welcome to Cycle Chat as you can see it is a mad house :evil: with some younger members that Love each other and will never admit it so they just rant...

So falling in love with someone that you shouldn't have fallen in love with. That is a hard one to cope with especially if 'you' are living with one of them as your mind will be with the one you are not with. But if you are not living with either of them it will help you try and figure out which one you think your life will be better with in the long term.

You need to look at what you have got with the one you are with and how much his/her life is a part of your life. Because if you step out of that circle there will be a big drop until your new life with the over person builds up its foundations.

Good luck

montage

God Almighty
spandex said:
BACK on topic

Welcome to Cycle Chat as you can see it is a mad house :evil: with some younger members that Love each other and will never admit it so they just rant...

So falling in love with someone that you shouldn't have fallen in love with. That is a hard one to cope with especially if 'you' are living with one of them as your mind will be with the one you are not with. But if you are not living with either of them it will help you try and figure out which one you think your life will be better with in the long term.

You need to look at what you have got with the one you are with and how much his/her life is a part of your life. Because if you step out of that circle there will be a big drop until your new life with the over person builds up its foundations.

Good luck

I was going to tell them sooner or later ;)
Sound advice though. Surely it depends on where you are in life? If it is a younger person, early in their career with no children etc then surely chasing after your true love isn't as folly as it may seem? I mean unless you try it, you are never going to know. But then again I guess you need to think of how many people will be hurt by your choices. If you have a family and all that, then maybe it is better to make this personal sacrifice and be content with who you have and the family you have got.

OP
OP
N

nano

So, ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with? I just did. :evil:

Top Bottom