Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Crackle said:
If I hadn't briefly seen your name pop up in the new posts, your reply would have been lost in 10 pages of twitter.

Get them on their own. Individually they make sense, once in a group it's overwhelming, like some sci-fi monster.

Not completely true. I gave Radius some pretty darn good advice on fixed. And Montage on little stevies thread.

montage

God Almighty
Joe24 said:
Not completely true. I gave Radius some pretty darn good advice on fixed. And Montage on little stevies thread.

+1

thanks for that advice...I will get pics up as soon as I next go to the garage for long enough :evil:

Btw...wtf does +1 really mean...

Joe24

User3143 said:
To the OP this is actually a good cycling forum, please don't be misled by the seven pages of tit for tat bollox that has somehow happened.

I'm now off to bang my head against a wall.

MY GOOD FRIEND LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

This is actually a good cycoling forum.
Do you ask the question because you have just fallen in love with someone you shouldnt?

Joe24

Kovu said:
It's properly just because him and Joe don't play nicely. :evil:

Lee really doesnt like me.
If its because you have had a bad day though then sorry

montage

God Almighty
Well I can see how you can come accross as a...erm....how to put this nicer....twat yes I got to say it again! to those that do not like/understand/appreciate banter.

We don't mind obviously, but easy to see how others do :evil:

Joe24

User3143 said:
No, it's just Joe is as witless as he is boring.

Seriously Joe-you are annoying a lot of members on here and you were banned for a week for a reason yet you still have not learned.:evil:

Little stevie started the htread off track. It wasnt just me thats got it off track. Dont just blame me my good friend lee:girl:

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:
''probably''

Sorry User3143. :evil: You don't have a problem with me though do you? I don't think I have done anything. :wacko:

Kovu said:
Sorry User3143. :evil: You don't have a problem with me though do you? I don't think I have done anything. :wacko:

Except English lessons. Your spelling and Grammar has gone up a few notches recently.

montage

God Almighty
User3143 said:
No, it's just Joe is as witless as he is boring.

Seriously Joe-you are annoying a lot of members on here and you were banned for a week for a reason yet you still have not learned.:evil:

Hmm well I guess it is easy enough to ignore people on a forum. I think I speak for all of us when I say no offense is meant with any of our posts etc...and it is all just harmless banter which can people can either ignore/play along with/ or retaliate to.

At least I know my comments are done in jest... :wacko:

Joe24

User3143 said:
No, it's just a bit sad that you supersede some fairly good posts about riding and building fixed bikes by being an absolute idiot.

I do appologies my good friend Lee.
Its just banter, while theres no more real threads for me to reply to.
My comments are done in jest though. And maybe to get abit of a reacton back

Top Bottom