heatwave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Commute as normal 6.45 in and about 6.30 am return.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I was planning a ride this evening, but its parents evening.
I was planning a ride on Sunday also, but it was a birthday in the house
I am planning a ride around everyone else's schedule which will be never.

subaqua

What’s the point
Rather my bike slowly than the tube though....

i have a orrible day tomorrow . have to be in basildon for 7am , then need to get over to Woking , then back to chigwell for the evening .

ball ache is that i would have to sit in basildon for an hour at least as i cant use train with bike into London until after 9am at least ( trains arriving into Fenchurch before 0945 have a restriction. )

plan so far is

ride to wetspam leave bike
get train to bas vegas
do 10 minute job

sweat like pig on train back to wetspam

get back on bike - ride home collect test kit that needs to go to Woking

ride to waterloo
train woking and back
ride to chigwell

avoids having to endure the central line on way home and the tube in the day.

Brandane

Legendary Member
What heatwave? Seriously, it's only slightly less cold than normal here. I was out for a rare ride on the motorbike today, and true to form managed to find rain :rolleyes:, just a quick shower in Glasgow but then some heavier stuff down Ayrshire way. Mostly overcast and breezy too. Supposed to be warm tomorrow, but with heavy showers in the afternoon. After that it's all downhill again - so summer in Ayrshire is scheduled for a few hours tomorrow morning. Pardon me if I don't get over excited about the whole event :angry:.

I'll be setting off for work around 5am tomorrow morning and the forecast is for 21C. At 5am. :heat:
Nice time to ride.

We are on Holiday in Swanage. Been here since Saturday and bikes have not come out of the car yet. Seeing lots of brave/foolish cyclists struggling with the Dorset hills.
On the plus side, we have been so hot we have been swimming in the sea every day so far.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Seattle has just had its hottest June ever and if the temperatures were transferable, the fifteenth hottest July and seventh hottest August. There's been some pretty destructive fires in Washington State and they've introduced a fireworks banning order in one district- for 2016 :wacko:

Top Bottom