heatwave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I don't care as long as @potsy gets wet.
No chance of that, I am glad I've recently had the car's air-con serviced though ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The green Telephone thingy box will all the wires in across the road blew up yesterday! I was out at work so i missed it all but according to reports about 6.15 pm there was an almighty bang and its doors blew off hitting parked cars across the road. Then flames were seen shooting out as well as it making a roaring noise. The police arrived and cordoned off the area telling people to stay indoors. The United Utilities blokes worked through the night to restore power to the homes across the road. Apparently the box overheated in the warm temperatures.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
The green Telephone thingy box will all the wires in across the road blew up yesterday! I was out at work so i missed it all but according to reports about 6.15 pm there was an almighty bang and its doors blew off hitting parked cars across the road. Then flames were seen shooting out as well as it making a roaring noise. The police arrived and cordoned off the area telling people to stay indoors. The United Utilities blokes worked through the night to restore power to the homes across the road. Apparently the box overheated in the warm temperatures.

They are now saying they think kids threw something inside. So you live near St Hubert's Street? There's a great pub down there, the Victoria. Could meet for a swiftie or two if you like.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yay - it's raining!
Just started here, kids have got their macs on and are outside :smile:

Top Bottom