Hebden Bridge to Waddington, Sunday 24th?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Calum

Yep, it was great, thanks guys. I was suffering slightly last night from sun burn.(forgot to put cream on in the cafe, do'h!) Still slightly lobsterish at the moment, but after lashings of after sun, its calmed down a bit.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Calum said:
Yep, it was great, thanks guys. I was suffering slightly last night from sun burn.(forgot to put cream on in the cafe, do'h!) Still slightly lobsterish at the moment, but after lashings of after sun, its calmed down a bit.
I wouldn't have got through yesterday without burning if I hadn't slapped on the factor 30 before setting off. Even with that, I'm a bit red today.

The annoying thing is that a mix of sweat and the cream from my forehead was dripping down into my eyes while we were riding. My eyes are still smarting now...

Alun

Guru
A great ride, even with the sting in the tail (the scenic route from Tod to Hebden Bridge). Thanks for organizing it Colin !

The weather was spot on, I got the sun cream on beforehand so didn't suffer any sunburn.

Nice to meet you Calum, hopefully we can get out on another one soon.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
ColinJ;729584][quote name= said:
I wouldn't have got through yesterday without burning if I hadn't slapped on the factor 30 before setting off. Even with that, I'm a bit red today.

The annoying thing is that a mix of sweat and the cream from my forehead was dripping down into my eyes while we were riding. My eyes are still smarting now...[/QUOTE]
It turns out that when I was wiping the sweat/cream out of my eyes, I managed to wipe the skin above my right eyebrow clean of cream. As a result, I have a burn the size of my thumbnail there! :ohmy:

Top Bottom