Hello from a geriatric beginner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveGM

Just a quick introduction

Bought a road bike in August this year - not really ridden a bike of any sort since being a teenager a long time ago!

I thought the bike may end up in the garage and never used but to my surprise I have been enjoying riding around the local area. OK, not particularly fast or great distances.

As for the title of this thread, I'm 63 with a recently resolved health issue so can post in both the beginners and health issues forums!

I have learnt quite a lot reading through other posts before joining here, and hope to contribute in the future

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

arch684

Veteran
Just a quick introduction

Bought a road bike in August this year - not really ridden a bike of any sort since being a teenager a long time ago!

I thought the bike may end up in the garage and never used but to my surprise I have been enjoying riding around the local area. OK, not particularly fast or great distances.

As for the title of this thread, I'm 63 with a recently resolved health issue so can post in both the beginners and health issues forums!

I have learnt quite a lot reading through other posts before joining here, and hope to contribute in the future
Hello and welcome to the forum.Don't worry about speed or distance just ride your bike and have fun

john59

Guru
:welcome:

Top Bottom