Hello from a geriatric beginner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
:welcome:

pubrunner

Legendary Member
I thought the bike may end up in the garage and never used but to my surprise I have been enjoying riding around the local area.

Good for you . . .& if you can get out in this kind of weather, you'll only enjoy your cycling more when the weather does improve.

OP
OP
D

DaveGM

I am overwhelmed by the number of responses to this introduction thread - there are obviously quite a lot of geriatrics hanging about round here!

Many thanks to you all for your encouragement. I now need to find someone as slow as me to ride out with - preferably when the weather warms up a bit. Its quite tough maintaining motivation when its horizontal rain and freezing cold!

I am overwhelmed by the number of responses to this introduction thread - there are obviously quite a lot of geriatrics hanging about round here!

Many thanks to you all for your encouragement. I now need to find someone as slow as me to ride out with - preferably when the weather warms up a bit. Its quite tough maintaining motivation when its horizontal rain and freezing cold!

But just think how easy it is going to be in the spring having served your time in rain & freezing cold.

Top Bottom