Hello from Glasgow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome to CC @MrsR15 :biggrin:
Belles rides starting from the South West are being planned :okay:
And, we are going to the Kelpies (ladies only this time, sorry CC Ecosse :smile:) on the 10th of May. :hyper:
I don't like the canal much either, but many Belles are not confident on the roads, will plan another Kelpies ride soon, on road this time.
Was gonna tell you all about it on Friday @ScotiaLass, have let the cat out of the bag now :laugh:
Can i get a backie in your trailer and be an honorary belle for the day?;)
:welcome:

OP
OP
MrsR15

MrsR15

Bobby where are you then?
:welcome: from just the west of you..

ScotiaLass

Guru
And, we are going to the Kelpies (ladies only this time, sorry CC Ecosse :smile:) on the 10th of May. :hyper:
I don't like the canal much either, but many Belles are not confident on the roads, will plan another Kelpies ride soon, on road this time.
Was gonna tell you all about it on Friday @ScotiaLass, have let the cat out of the bag now :laugh:
NP Pat!

animated-smileys-greetings-012.gif

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Bobby where are you then?
The sunny side from you, Port Glasgow...
normally seen pedalling the highways, byways, cycle tracks the west side of Paisley.

Fubar

Guru

Harrump! Equal Rights violation, surely?!? Imagine if I put a ride up stating "Men Only, Women need not apply", Hmmm???

Top Bottom