Hello from Glasgow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Defo made me laugh more than it should have :laugh:

Don't get me wrong I'm no stick insect, but at least I could last more than the 500 yards it took him to drop off the back!

Fubar

Guru
Actually I think I can do better:

"Nae problem - CCE Perth ride, 2013. There was hunners 'o them. In a van. Driven by Gary. Who thought he was Mr Wiggins but was closer to Mrs Miggins.

And let's not even mention last years Islay tour..."

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
"Nae problem - CCE Perth ride, 2013. There was hunners 'o them.
Oh, that made me laugh out loud!
How green cycling wise I was then, did not realize the gap in ...erm ... ability between a typical Belle and a typical male cyclist :rolleyes:
Will never forget the kindness and patience of @Rasmus, @Scoosh, @Telemark, of that poor bloke suffering our many moans on his singlespeed, because the ride was too flat for his gears!
You @Fubar got lost :tongue:

heist

Hello, and welcome from Norwich!!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Now now, let's not mock anyone peddling, he at least tried

Ps and we never got lost. We just Sought confirmation on the correctness of our route

Heard of this forum from Pat who helps run our local ladies cycle group Belles on Bikes.

Love being out on my bike and now the weather is getting better I want to start to commute to work again on my Hybrid. 13 miles each way part cycle route and part road.

Looking for tips from other commuters.

I've also got a road bike and love getting out on it on a sunny day. Never going to be fast or great on hills. Just love the feeling of achievement after a run out.

The big 50 is fast approaching but my bikes are keeping me young.
Hi from Brechin. Welcome to CC

Top Bottom