Hello from North Shropshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Road ride

Regular
Hi my name is Dave

I have loved cycling ever since I had my first road bike for Christmas a Raleigh ace, but like lots of people lost my way when I passed my car test.

Now a few years later ( quite a few now 41) I am back in the saddle and I love it. My first ride this time round was a Carrera Tdf which was a great little bike for the money and got me going again.

But I am now building my own bike on a Merida 91 frame with carbon fork and a 105 group set some Alex rims and a few other bit n bobs.

I ride around Whitchurch in North Shropshire my pace is picking up all the time and the rides are getting longer, also a recent new member of the North Shropshire Wheelers Club.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Dave and :welcome: from just south of Shrewsbury.

I like the sound of the bike build. I'm sure that the folk on here will be interested in some pics when it's done.:thumbsup:

Hi and welcome - you have reminded me to do my annual battle with the hill at Wirswall.

OP
OP
Road ride

Road ride

Regular
Oh the kill cow by the hill valley it's just round the corner from me, It sure does kill the legs but its a good ride down back into whitchurch :smile: Good luck I may see you there.

OP
OP
Road ride

Road ride

Regular
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370773770.563555.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370773792.234019.jpg

Big hill !! But great views the joys of cycling and wobbly legs..

Top Bottom