Hello from North Shropshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hi Dave, nice to meet you.

good luck with the build, be sure to post a few pics of her progress, were suckers for that sort of thing.

J

OP
OP
Road ride

Road ride

Regular
It bends round at the end of the lane and you get there thinking you have made it only to find another another 20 seconds of torture.

Ha ha yeah that's it, it's steady up hill all they way from Marbury and if you do it the other way round from Whitchurch past the Hill valley it a good climb too.

I feel very lucky to live here with all the lanes, hills and flats you can pick what ever ride you want on that day.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Hi Dave and welcome:hello:

Was down your way today and got soaked to the bone. Thankfully the nice people at the Horse and Jockey in Grindley Brook lets us drip dry :smile:

OP
OP
Road ride

Road ride

Regular
Hi Dave and welcome:hello:

Was down your way today and got soaked to the bone. Thankfully the nice people at the Horse and Jockey in Grindley Brook lets us drip dry :smile:

Oh it was a tad wet out today, I bet you wondered if you had took a wrong turn and was riding In the canal lol. They do some nice food at the Horse and jockey too. Are you local or was it a ride out ?

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
Cheers where abouts are you then?

Just past Oswestry at the far end of Cycle route 31 - where the North Shropshire plain meets the Welsh hills.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Oh it was a tad wet out today, I bet you wondered if you had took a wrong turn and was riding In the canal lol. They do some nice food at the Horse and jockey too. Are you local or was it a ride out ?

Food looked good but I was good and just had a bacon toastie before heading back up to Wrexham

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Well if you eat to much you don't feel like moving again. Did you go up the Wrexham road or the back lanes via Bangor on Dee ?

Yeah back lanes to Bangor on Dee, HGV's going to the industrial estate put me off using the Wrexham rd.
Made a nice change, not been down that way in awhile, we've been mostly cycling around the Wirral. You wont miss us if you see us, two fat old fools plodding along ^_^

OP
OP
Road ride

Road ride

Regular
Yeah back lanes to Bangor on Dee, HGV's going to the industrial estate put me off using the Wrexham rd.
Made a nice change, not been down that way in awhile, we've been mostly cycling around the Wirral. You wont miss us if you see us, two fat old fools plodding along ^_^

Glad you enjoyed it round here, I think we all plod at some point lol

Top Bottom